Mark your calendars for an unforgettable and exclusive evening of excellent whiskies paired with magnificent Japanese cuisine in a four hands dinner by Chef Julian Royers of three Michelin-starred Odette and the Head Chef of one Michelin-starred Shinji by Kanesaka. This one-night only event will be held at within the elegant interiors of Odette, located at the iconic National Gallery Singapore.
Not to be outdone by the magnificent fare from the chefs, highly sought-after Yamazaki whiskies from Suntory will further liven up the night. Curated to pair wonderfully with the dishes, the line-up includes the Yamazaki Distiller’s Reserve, Yamazaki 12 Year Old, Yamazaki 18 Year Old, Yamazaki 25 Year Old and the oldest and rarest Yamazaki 55 Years Old, which is the most expensive bottle of Japanese whisky sold at an auction. The previous bottle of Yamazaki 55 was sold for HK$6.2 milion at an auction held in Hong Kong in 2020. Each guest will have the privilege to taste 15ml of this limited edition whisky.
Terms & Conditions
– The offer is valid for Gourmet Japan menu and when payment is made with a UOB Credit Card.
– Limited seating applies.
– Reservation is on a first-come-first-served basis.
– Cancellation of pre-booked seats is not allowed.
– Valid for dine-in only.
– Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be determined at its reasonable discretion and is final and binding on all participants.
– Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties and Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties.
– Sphere Exhibits Pte Ltd reserve the right, at their reasonable discretion, to vary, add to or delete the Promotion terms and/or terminate the Promotion at any time.