Millenia Walk, 9 Raffles Blvd
Reservation Number: 6837 0827
CITIBANK Credit Cardmembers enjoy 15% discount off the a-la-carte menu (only applicable for food items )
1st August – 31st October 2018
Originating from Fukuoka, Japan, Uma Uma Ramen has more than 60 years of ramen-making experience behind them.
Uma Uma Ramen’s name stems from “Wu Maru”, a Ramen shop established in 1953 by the father of Uma Uma Ramen’s current President, Masahiko Teshima. Upon taking over “Wu Maru” in 1994, Teshima-san renamed the venture “Uma Uma Ramen”; a play on the original name of the restaurant as well as a pun on the Japanese word for “tasty”.
Uma Uma is a contemporary casual ramen restaurant which serves delicious noodles, made according to an age old family recipe, with a robust and aromatic 100% MSG-free tonkotsu stock.
Terms & Condition
• Not valid with other discounts, promotions, privileges and/or offers
• Management reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions without prior notice
• To utilize the offer, please present a CITIBANK card upon payment and full payment must be made with a CITIBANK card.
• Valid for dine-in only.
• Offer is not valid on eve and day of public holidays as well as festive occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Easter Day.
• Promotion is valid from Mondays to Sundays for ala carte food items (except for eve and day of public holiday as well as festive occasions)