1 HarbourFront Walk, Vivo City
Reservation Number: 6377 0070
CITIBANK Credit Cardmembers enjoy 15% discount off the a-la-carte menu (only applicable for food items )
1st August – 31st October 2018
At Tajimaya, you can expect an authentic Japanese charcoal grill experience like no other. The restaurant oﬀers a fun and interactive ‘hands-on cooking’ and dining experience by allowing you to grill your own delectable meats at your very own table. No Yakiniku experience can be complete without Sake and Shochu, and Tajimaya boasts a wide range of Sake and Shochu of the ﬁnest quality to complete your meal.
Equipped with a high-performance exhaust system that takes care of the smoke, your food adventure at Tajimaya remains comfortable in an air-conditioned environment. Foodies are welcomed to enjoy al fresco dining like no other as the restaurant has an outdoor seating space that oﬀers a panoramic view of Sentosa Island and Resorts World Sentosa.
Terms & Condition
• Not valid with other discounts, promotions, dining apps, privileges and/or offers
• Management reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions without prior notice
• To utilize the offer, please present a CITIBANK card upon payment and full payment must be made with a CITIBANK card.
• Offers are applicable to the billed amount excluding prevailing GST and service charges.
• Limited to one redemption per card, per bill, per table, per party and per occasion. Diners from the same party are not allowed to split bills and/or tables.
• Valid for dine-in only, not applicable for private events, take-away, or bookings of more than 15 pax.
• Offer is not valid on eve and day of public holidays as well as festive occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter Day, etc.
• Offer cannot be used to purchase membership.
• Promotion is valid from Mondays to Sundays for BBQ ala carte food items “Japanese Miyazaki Beef”, “U.S. Wagyu Beef”, “U.S. Angus Beef”, “Kurobuta Pork”, “Seafood”, “Others” and “Vegetables” from the Tajimaya menu. (except for eve and day of public holiday as well as festive occasions)