6 Eu Tong Sen St
Reservation Number: 6227 0388
CITIBANK Credit Cardmembers enjoy 15% discount off the a-la-carte menu (only applicable for food items )
1st August – 31st October 2018
This Japanese restaurant at ClarkeQuay Central (unit 03-88) offers a wide selection of authentic Japanese cuisine. Its signature Thick-cut Sashimi is a must-have. Customers have a choice of all-you-can-eat Ala-carte Buffet (over 130 items at an affordable price of $38.90) or Simply Ala-carte (starting at just $3). Overlooking the scenic Singapore River, the restaurant provides a conducive dining setting. For those who prefer more privacy, there’s the keyaki ‘train’ booths and the VIP dining section. And the sushi bar is where diners get to interact with the chefs. It was founded by retired banker William Chia who provides the oversight while his son, John aged 36 runs the daily operations, assisted by chefs Kenneth Kerk, Viin Lee and Keith Gan.
Terms & Condition
• Not valid with other discounts, promotions, privileges and/or offers
• Management reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions without prior notice
• To utilize the offer, please present a CITIBANK Credit Debit Card upon payment and full payment must be made with a CITIBANK Credit/Debit Card.
• Valid for dine-in only.
• Offer is not valid on eve and day of public holidays as well as festive occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Easter Day.
• Promotion is valid from Mondays to Sundays for ala carte food items (except for eve and day of public holiday as well as festive occasions)