80 South Bridge Road, Golden Castle Building
Reservation Number: 6532 0418
CITIBANK Credit Cardmembers enjoy 15% discount off the a-la-carte menu (only applicable for food items )
1st August – 31st October 2018
New Japanese tapas and sake bar Bōruto takes up residence in South Bridge Road, just a stone’s throw away from the CBD. Styled as a modern izakaya, the double-storey establishment is opened by Chef Patrick Tan, who also owns Tamashii Robataya, the premium Japanese robatayaki restaurant located nearby.
Bōruto, meaning “vault” in Japanese pronunciation , the bar’s name is a nod to the premise’s past life as a bank. Upon stepping in, you are greeted by a feature wall on the left, where huge sake barrels imported from Japan are displayed from floor to ceiling, representing some of the brands carried at the bar. The décor whispers industrial chic; a stylish and inviting interior made cozy with dim lighting, dark wood tables, black leather chairs and steel stools sitting atop a raw, concrete floor accented with brass inlay strips. Bōruto serves a wide selection of sake, shochu, Japanese whisky and beer managed by the restaurant manager as well as sake sommelier Ms Ellice Tan and tapas menu curated by Head Chef Angus Chow with his experience and with the creative spirit.
Terms & Condition
• Not valid with other discounts, promotions, privileges and/or offers
• Management reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions without prior notice
• To utilize the offer, please present a CITIBANK Credit Debit Card upon payment and full payment must be made with a CITIBANK Credit/Debit Card.
• Valid for dine-in only.
• Offer is not valid on eve and day of public holidays as well as festive occasions such as
Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Easter Day.
• Promotion is valid from Mondays to Saturdays for ala carte food items in the menu (except for eve and day
of public holiday as well as festive occasions)